The New Service from iBottles!
Accelerate your supply chain and get your iBottles product delivered with your branded labels applied!
Thanks to our new state-of-the-art label applicator machines, we can now provide our customers with an in-house labelling service.
Quick, efficient, and reliable - we select your product from our warehouse, apply your labels on our fully automated machine, and deliver your labelled product straight to you. Easy!
Whether you're looking to reduce manual processes, or redistribute skills and resources - save time, and let iBottles apply labels for you.
How does it work?
- Choose your iBottles container and let us know you're interested in getting your labels applied
- Send your pre-printed labels to us
- Wait as iBottles applies your labels through automated machines
- Receive your fully labelled items
Is there an MOQ?
Our Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) is 500 per label
I have different products for the same container, can I send more than one label?
Yes but please note the Minimum Order Quantity is 500 per label. So you will need to order a minimum of 500 for each style of label you have.
Do you create labels?
No. We can organise print of labels for you, and apply them to your containers but we don't assist in any way with design of your labels.
I already bought my containers elsewhere; can you apply my labels?
Yes! We can still apply your labels. Our label application machines are universal, and we are happy to provide this service to the wider community. If you have products outside of our range or have old stock, we would still love to help.
Do you offer batch coding?
Yes we can support application of Batch Coding. We can also apply Best Before Dates, Barcodes and QR codes.
What can I have printed?
We can apply labels to rigid plastic containers ranging 10ml - 5Litres. They must be cylindrical or flat sided:
- Wraparound labels may only be applied to cylindrical containers sized 10ml – 1L (for 1L cylindrical containers, we can accommodate labels to the max dimensions of 150mm height x 260mm width)
- Front, back & side labels may only be applied labels to flat sided containers sized 60ml - 5L (for 5L flat sided containers we can accommodate labels to the max dimensions of 16mm height)
As for the purpose of your label, we are happy to apply anything, whether its your brand, descriptive or grade labelling!
Are there any of your products that can't be labelled?
We can not apply labels to our spout pouches or lids of any of our jars or bottles
How long does it take?
Each order is different so overall lead time can depend on a few factors. As a starting point, we label 600 bottles an hour.
Ready to save time?
Complete our enquiry form below with your requirements and our team will contact you to discuss further